Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmujake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Does NC work if the woman specifically texted me "do not contact me"?
    Does NC work if the woman specifically texted me "do not contact me". She gets upset from time to time and then usually gets over it after some time. This time it hasn't happened. Also the first time that she told me not to contact her. So do I cut the cord or see if she calls? By the way, I am not initiating first contact.
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 19, 2010, 09:50 PM

I find it a bit weird for her to text you "do not contact me". Was her text out of the blue or were you already texting back and forth? Either she really means do not contact her or she's playing games with you. I don't understand why'd she text you to say that, if she really didn't want to talk to you she'd just ignore you.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmujake View Post
    Does NC work if the woman specifically texted me "do not contact me". She gets upset from time to time and then usually gets over it after some time. This time it hasn't happened. Also the first time that she told me not to contact her. So do I cut the cord or see if she calls? By the way, I am not initiating first contact.
    Don't contact her, don't text her, don't send messages on Facebook, don't phone her.

Block her number, delete her as a friend, and consider it over.

Don't let her play this childish game. I don't know why you would put up with it, as it has happened more than once.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 05:21 AM

Cut the cord. Who has time for someone else's mind games. Especially when she keeps playing the same game, and you fall for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Seeking free "Ask" site,specifically for "Holistic/Naturopathic questions [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there exists on the internet a free "Ask" site, like this one, but that pertains to specifically asking questions relating to subjects such as Holistic, Naturopathic, Homeopathic, Allopathic Medicine, Alternative etc. Thanks.:confused:

Song from Life Ep05 "Fallen Woman" + Felicity S04E08 [ 3 Answers ]

Can any kind soul confirm the name of the song played in the closing montage of the TV series Life Ep05 which aired 24 Oct 2007? I know tv.com says the song is Donna De Lory "In The Sun" - but that is not what we heard in Australia. The song played had the following lyrics: ... I don't know how...

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

Grammar: "Work with Ceramic" or "Work with Ceramics?" [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone, I have a quick question regarding English grammar. In a sentence, should it be "work with ceramic" or "work with ceramics?" For example, the sentence is "I would like to draw, paint, and work with ceramic(s)." Which is the correct one? Thank you, Victor Ly

View more questions Search