Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwaku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 03:58 AM
    Phone Decoding
    How can I decode my motorola c118, and what are the steps must I follow to decode it
    Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 04:06 AM
    What do you mean by decode? Have you contacted your service provider? Motorola has the owner manuals here:
    http://direct.motorola.com/Hellomoto...asp?type=phone
    theophils91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 03:16 AM
    How to unlock and decode any mobile phone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Mobile Phone decoding [ 1 Answers ]

Please would you kindlly send or direct me to information source concerning mobile phone decoding?

Mobile phone decoding [ 4 Answers ]

Can any help,I'm looking to start up a phone decoding bizz and need soft ware and information on how and where to buy the software

View more questions Search