Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovebug2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:09 PM
    How to get rid of redness on face
    I am 16 years of age dealing with acne as well as redness on my face, I have consultated a dermatolagists that gave me medication for the acne but the redness just won't go away.. is there any natural things I can use? Help!
    myopinionmattersmore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 03:49 PM

Likely the medications you are using are too strong. Also you could alternatively try applying moisturizer with your acne medication. The moisturizer will help not make you acne medications so irritating.

Also you could just be using too much product. Avoid toners, scrubbing with a washcloth, and washing too frequently. Wash once in the morning and night with an acne cleanser and apply you acne medication as directed.
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 24, 2010, 11:03 PM

Check out the brand Avene. The brand is made especially for sensitive skin, also they sell great products to help reduce redness on the face over time. :)
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 27, 2010, 03:25 PM

I wash with Johnson's baby wash in the morning and night, it is milder than soap and won't cause dryness or rash. Also avoid too much sun and wind and extreme heat or cold. Redness could be a sign of rosacea so check with a dermatologist if the redness doesn't improve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get rid of spots on face! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up...

How to get rid of marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I ve got marks on my face that was letf when I had Chicken Pox. Please tell me what can quickly.

Redness and veins on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I suffer from having veins below my eyes and redness on my cheeks and chin. Just wondering if anything would help this as even when I wear foundation you can still see clearly.

View more questions Search