Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlaughlin31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 04:50 PM
    94 toyota camry tempature gauge shows hot coolant resivor bubbling
    Gauge in the red, coolant resivor bubbling, and have already changed the thermostat
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 04:54 PM

Have you checked for a bleeder valve on the engine? Often times on some imports they require you to bleed the air from the system so you get a complete puge of coolant. If you didn't do that then it could cause problems as you describe.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 07:15 PM

V6 or 4 cyl? Let us know what has led up to this. Is the radiator still the original? Any recent service work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tempature gauge [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 explorer just started overheating well at least the temp gauge says that. It doesn't blow hot air either. I do not know what's wrong I. Replaced the thermostat and that didn't work. It will run fine then out of the blue it will go to overheating but when I stop and check everything it...

93 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

My camry will run and cut off while driving it. Then it won't start for up to 45 minutes. The problem is consististent. It just turns over like it wants to start but nothing. At times it won't even make any noise.

Toyota 93 Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Why is does my Camry keep blow the fuses in the main relay box? What can I do to repair it?

94 Toyota 4x4 truck temp gauge shows hot [ 2 Answers ]

When I start the engine, after a few minutes the temp gauge goes directly to the hot side. The engine is not overheating. I changed the temp. gauge sensor but that made no difference. I doubt the temp. gauge sensor wire is grounding because if it was, the gauge would immediately go to the hot side....

B16a2 overheating and coolant is violently bubbling in overflow reservoir [ 1 Answers ]

My b16a2 in my delsol is overheating when I drive, I changed the thermostat, the coolant is full in the rad, the fan comes on when hot, there are no leaks, and there is no white smoke coming from tail pipe, does anyone know what the problem is... thanks!!

View more questions Search