Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lildanbabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2004, 05:28 PM
    Relationships
    There was this guy I was going out with and we broke up back in march! We went out for about 3months. I'm not the type of person to dwelll on someone but I don't know there was definitely something about this person and I can't put my finger on it... I don't know what to do were not friends anymore, haha because every time we did talk I was drunk"stupid acting" so its embarrassing to even think of talking to him. Then I find out last month... that while we were going out he cheated on me... with a good friend.wow I duno what to do? I want to forget it
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jul 3, 2004, 03:47 PM
    Re: relationships
    Tell him u found out about him cheating on u and just question him and then its best not to stay in contact with a pr**k like him. Hes not even worth knowing after what he did to you because u were truful and fair to him so allow it and try to forget him.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 30, 2005, 09:47 PM
    Let it be
    The proper actions to take is to have this person removed from your life as an important trustworthy friend,he has attacked your heart your feelings how can you ever trust this man again has he become less of a man in your eye's if you can answer yes to this then its over let it be
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jul 3, 2005, 09:40 PM
    Make the choice
    In order to forget, you must replace the current thought with a more powerful thought... exchange it for something more pleasant, more desired and then put forth effort and action unto your new endeavor. As far as the old b/f and the backstabbing friend... forgive them and move on. You solely, hold the power to forget, you just do it. Mulling over it only keeps it alive, denying it only tears you up inside, so make the decision... choose to forget; more importantly, choose to love and respect you.

"A little wine is fine in its time, but a strong drink seems to make a pretty girl like you stink". Choose moderation, enjoy life, don't let another so-called friend reap the rewards of your good thing.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 4, 2005, 03:24 PM
    There is a saying.. once a cheater always a cheater... yes you need to forget about this one... some people are just better off as friends... 3 months is not a long time... you have no ties to this person so it is just best if you not dwell on the matter.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2005, 04:40 PM
    Cheaters will lalways cheat. These people are looking for an 'upgrade' - they MAY stay with you after the cheat - only because the yfind out they don't really care for the other person OR the other person used them.

YES - once a cheater always a cheater. They don't know any better and won't change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now I think that's all he wants. Please help! :'(

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Well.. I'm really confused. I've been with this guy for a 3 years now.. Since high school.. And I really love him.. We have a sexual relationship but in recent months we haven't had sex.. I didn't notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. ...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Advice, I do not know what to do. See I had this boyfriend last year. And well we broke up over the summer and here it is in May and I still miss him. I know people says it takes time. But, how am I supposed to feel when I see his with these other girls. Sure I have dated other people...

View more questions Search