Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxemoprincessxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Bump on my vagina
    Its looks like a mosquito bite.it doesn't really hurt or itch.it not on my vagina its like were the hair grows.I am 14 years old an I am not sexualy active in anyway. I don't want to talk to my mom about this and I don't have a gyno.can you please tell me what this bump might be.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Since it's where the hair grows, it's most likely an ingrown hair.

Why not talk to your mom? She's a girl too, and she's probably had this problem as well.
    xxxemoprincessxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:14 AM

I don't know its just weird to talk to my mopm about this.and is there anyway I could get rid of the ingrown hair?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Only time will get rid of it.

I know it's weird, but you will develop a whole new friendship with your mom and even earn some trust from her.
    Apple001 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2010, 06:27 PM

Hmmm sounds familiar... does it hurt when you press it?

Have you shaved your pubic hairs? If so, ding ding ding! XD
    You have to be careful when you shave your pubic hair.. use a clean/new one :D

If you didn't shave and it's just randomly there.. then yeah maybe talk to your mom? It is emberrassing :( but it's better than having to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 years old and about 9 days ago I noticed a small bump on the inside of the outter lip of my vagina. It is about the same color as the surrounding skin, and nothing is coming out of it. When I squeeze it nothing comes out either, but it does hurt. I initially thought it was a bug bite...

What does a bump in in vagina mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump, not completely way in my vagina, but just a little in. And when I sit I can feel it and its sore and irritating. When I touch it, it kind of hurts. I just had sex about 3 weeks ago for the first time, and we didn't use a condom. So what could this be a sign of? An STD, I'm pregnant,...

Bump on Vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 years old. And I am sexually active I have a bump on my vagina. Its only been there for a few days It looks sort of like a pimple And when I try to pop it white stuff comes out, But it doesn't stop the more I squeeze the more comes out, like its just fulll WHAT IS ITTTT?

Bump on my vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I have this bump on the left side of my vagina, last time I checked it out, it was swollen and I feel a big lump by the opening of my vagina, but it's not inside of it. It's not a small bump, the whole left side of my vagina is swollen and it's red on the side closest to my vagina opening. It's...

Bump on my Vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I have this bump on my vagina. It feels like a bruse because when I touch it, it hurts. When I get out the shower white stuff comes out. Can any one help? :(

View more questions Search