Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Do nose piercings hurt?
    My mom got hers done and said it hurt soooooo bad. I really want mine done too but I'm terrified about the needle and pain.even if it wouldn't hurt,id make myself think it would right before, and I would scream.I'd say I have a low low low pain tollerance.
    I also have 2 ear cartilage piercings and I need to know the pain compared to those piercings
    Ps (I iced the cartilage piercing and didn't feel ANYTHING)
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jun 14, 2010, 01:12 PM

If you were fine during the cartilage, the nose will be fine. With any kind of puncture, there will be some discomfort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do belly button piercings hurt? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm considering getting it done when I'm older but just wondering if it hurts, and what are the chances of it getting infected? X

Do ear cartilage piercings with a gun hurt [ 4 Answers ]

Hey can you guys tell me if I get my ear cartilage pierced with a gun will hurt? I was thinking about getting it done at claire's but I'm not sure if a needle will hurt more. Help me!!

Do tongue piercings hurt? [ 19 Answers ]

I want to get my tongue pierced but I'm real scared that it will hurt because my tongue is thick and I can't stand the thought of a needle going through my tongue. I don't even think they will be able to pierce it because knowing me I will probably flinch lol. And another thing I wanted to know is...

Bump on nose piercings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my nose piercing too it has a bump on it well around the piercing just like the image above its been on there for so long I guess I got it because I tend to touch it a lot and I do change the nose ring like day by day or week and irritated it when I got it in November and...

Questions about belly button, eyebrow, nose and tongue piercings! [ 33 Answers ]

OK, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, so I thought at least someone who reads this may be able to relate. I really want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I do want to know the precautions, what could go wrong, could it seriously affect my health if something were to happen, and the whole...

View more questions Search