Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kideo Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Jun 12, 2010, 08:02 PM
    I want to have a clean start
    I have made a lot of mistakes in my dating life. I am deeply sorry for some of my actions and I really want to change. I used to think that the problems in my relationships had to do with the fact that I always dated the wrong ladies. But now I see and accept that I am also a major part of the problem. I actually dated some ladies with good intentions on my part but the same ladies started taking me for granted to the extent that I myself started losing it unknownwingly. Unfortunately, it's the ones that really loved me that have suffered most ever since. Things became so bad all this while that I couldn't even see it. I became an... I even let go of someone that mattered most to me because she wasn't "perfect". I have been sober ever since but feel I deserve it. Im also ashamed.I know deeply there is a side of me that wants to love and be loved unconditionally. I might not deserve better but I want to change and have a clean start.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Life is always about living and learning. It sounds like you're doing just that. It's great that you're noticing this and not just continuing down the same path. Problems in relationships more often than not are on both ends.

Was there a specific question in there that I missed?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 02:36 PM

Do it, don't talk about it.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 25, 2010, 02:41 PM

True actions speak louder than words.
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Jun 25, 2010, 03:00 PM

We all make mistakes, and now its time to move on. We learn and grow from them.
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 25, 2010, 11:18 PM

Everyone has past experiences they wish they had done differently.

Just learn from the past and it will create a better future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean light blinks and dishwasher won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Clean light blinks and won't shut off. Dishwasher won't run

Clean light blinks and dishwasher won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Clean light blinks and won't shut off. Dishwaser won't run

Wanting to start New clean up business [ 4 Answers ]

Im wanting to start a cleaning business, especially in construction, since that's where the money is. Ive asked around, but can't seem to get a direct answer as to how much to charge per sq. ft. Does anyway have an idea of the going rate and how much I should charge starting? This does not include...

Was given a computer that was wiped clean, where do I start? [ 6 Answers ]

I was given an AOL Systemax PC that Drive Erase was used on and now need help getting it up and running. I was given the recovery CD, but when I put it in and start up the computer I get non-system disk. I figure that with it being wiped clean it will take more than just putting in the disk, but I...

Let's start clean, shall we? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, here's the deal: We are where we are in Iraq. We can debate all day long about the why's, wherefore's, and how-come's. All that is pointless, and fit only for the armchair generals whose hindsight is a miraculous 20/20, anyway. I can tell you for a fact that you NEVER go in knowing all you...

View more questions Search