Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wulfemeister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Central air conditioner blower
    Greetings,

The blower of my Carrier WeatherMaker 8000VS is not working. I tried to turn on the air conditioner, and noticed the blower not powering on. Just under the twinning buss connector, there is a red LED which is constantly on when I try to turn the blower on manually. Do you believe the blower went out, or something else?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air but making a loud noise [ 2 Answers ]

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air and seems to be running fine however all of a sudden it began making a loud noise inside like a Hummm, HUmmm, HUmmm noise when running. Should I expect this thing to die?

Central air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The above {heat pump} unit will run outside but the blower will not kick in on the inside. What could be the cause

Central Air-Conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

I need help, when I turn on the central air, hot air blew out from the vents, and the outside a/c unit did not spin. A contractor came out and told us that the compressor is not working. We have a 35 years old Carrier central a/c, the contractor suggested that we should replace the whole central...

Central Air Conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My fan to the air conditioner outside doesn't come. There is air coming out of the vents in the house, but no cold. What should the thermoset be set on in order for the fan to come on outside?

Central air conditioner [ 3 Answers ]

The circuit breaker in the house was tripped for the air conditioner. I turned it back on and the fan to the outside unit is not turning on. How do you turn that back on?

View more questions Search