Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesse612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Unsure how to move forward
    I have liked this girl for a while and we were talking about how we both have feelings for each other. Then last week end we went to a big party together with all our friends and I wanted to get with her but I wasn't sure if she liked me and I didn't really see her much all night. Anyway I started dancing with a girl I'm kind of friends with who I think is amazingly good looking and we ended up getting with her and not the girl I liked and she got really salty and seemed desperate for attention. Later that week we were talking and she told me she wanted to get with me and vise versa and started asking heaps of questions about this girl I got with. We ended up kind of liking each other and I asked her to get coffee with me and she was like nah I can't sorry we will do it tomorrow and then she ditched me again and I don't know I talk to her a lot and I wonder if I talk to her too much but yeah I'm not really sure how to move forward and I don't feel like I have much confidence at all what do you thin is the best thing for me to do?
    Strength89 Posts: 72, Reputation: 24

Jun 10, 2010, 07:14 PM

Leave her be and move on with your life. She came after you when you started dancing/talking to another girl and when you turn your attention towards her, she gives excuses.

Bottom line--She's not worth the time so get yourself involved with hobbies and ignore her.
    whuddupcuteface5 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2010, 11:10 PM
    She is probably annoyed with how much you talk/hang out and wants a break But what's worse is that she wanted to be with you after u got with someone else, then got with and is now done with you. She is using you.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 11:44 PM

My guess is that she likes/d you and when you "got with" another girl she got upset. You must not like her that much if you "got with" someone else when she was at the same party, in which case I would just let her be. If you were really concerned about her you would have spent time at that party with her anyway.
    jennlnn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 04:52 AM

To me it seems she is a typical "attention seeker". You put a lot of time and effort into her at first, she just leaves you hanging, then ONLY when you are showing interest in someone else she all-of-the-sudden "wants you"? Ask yourself this, "What would happen if I got in a relationship w/ her?" Short, but bitterly honest answer- she would get BORED and seek "attention" elsewhere. Don't let yourself be the "back-up" guy. Life is too damn short to be wasting time on someone who is addicted to attention. These types are NEVER satisfied. Find someone you have a strong chemistry with-on BOTH sides, that is when YOU will be happy and not have to always be "questioning" yourself.
    Starry nights Posts: 213, Reputation: 104

Jul 16, 2010, 11:57 AM

Too many mind games and people "getting with" here for a healthy relationship to develop.You liked a girl but she didn't or she did but not that much,then she did but you didn't,then there's a party where you like another girl,I am sorry but did this girl like you or didn't?Anyway,then girl number one decides she likes you but yet again she doesn't and now you are thinking about whom to like and what to do.

Excuse me but are you playing peek-a-boo here?Sounds very childish and very shallow to me,forgive me for being harsh.In my books,when you like someone you don't act or sound this way.Know what YOU want first,then try and discover what's going on with other people.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2010, 12:08 PM

If she was interested, she wouldn't have ditched you. Keep your options open and someone better for you will come along.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2010, 12:14 PM

If you want to see this girl,ask her out on a date.
    If she ditches you again or says no to the date ,then you have your answer.

Bottom line,don't play games and make your intentions clear through open honest communication.

That way ,there will be less misunderstanding in the future.
    lam1225 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    My guess is that she likes/d you and when you "got with" another girl she got upset. You must not like her that much if you "got with" someone else when she was at the same party, in which case I would just let her be. If you were really concerned about her you would have spent time at that party with her anyway.
    Couldn't agree more!
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 17, 2010, 05:08 AM

Perhaps you and the girl are confused, but if you want to get with her, I think you will have to pick your moment, and don't two time either girl, that's not a wise move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to move forward? [ 24 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have done the right thing... Had been seeing my boyfriend for around 17 months things haven't always been perfect and I've been selfish and not thought always of the consequences of my actions. For example if he wanted to doo something with friends on a weekend I often would...

How do we move forward after cheating? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband is home now. He cheated a while back and got the girl pregnant, and ran away for a while afte telling me. But he's been home for a couple of weeks now, and I've made the decision that I want to work our marriage out. But I dotn know how. Every time I try to move forward and stop...

How to move forward [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I get that I'm in a rut and have only had 2 major relationships in my 44 years. I've been hurt badly by the last one. My questions are 1. how do you move forward and 2. ewhere do you meet new men? I really don't have girlfriends - my 2 exes were pretty controlling and now I realize that...

Tractor will not move forward [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Craftsman LT1000 Kohler 160HV the belt came off the rear pulley, we were able to get it back on that pulley but the tractor will still not go forward or backward.

Transmission -want move forward [ 1 Answers ]

I have 97 f-350 4x4- transmission want move in forward gear but will back up fluid level is correct and don't smell burnt.

View more questions Search