Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moober Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:02 PM
    How do I get a girl?
    There is this one person in my grade I like how do I get her to like me by the way I think she was hitting on me the last time I saw her in math class
    Strength89 Posts: 72, Reputation: 24

Jun 10, 2010, 04:26 PM

You can't "get" someone to like you. You can only be yourself and talk to her without smothering her with over exaggerated compliments.

Be yourself and if you are her type, let time work things out. If you are not her type, no matter how sweet, kind, caring, and attentive you are--she will never see you as a potential boyfriend.

It's the reality of the dating world--good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Hi, moober!

Have you ever spoken with the girl, please?

Strength89 makes some excellent points above!

Thanks!
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 10, 2010, 05:25 PM

As strength said you can not make her like you.

I remember back in school I had this guy like me for over a year. His way of getting my attention was to anoy me. He would poke me and goof around in front of me. If anything it turned me off him more. So Don't try to impress her by being an idiot!.

Also don't compliment her too much. This guy used to tell me how pretty I was all the time. It used to make me uncomfortable.

Be her friend. She will be more comfortable around you. Every now an again have a cheeky flirt with her but nothing too big as you don't want to scare her. Make it more as a joke than serious.

Be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Girl dating 4 months breaks ups out of nowhere and lead me on. Confusing girl? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, this is very confusing dilemma Im facing.. I just came off a 7 year relationship with my ex fiancé about 9 months ago, I meet an awesome girl who at first I thought would be a rebound but she definitely swooped me off my feet.. I'm not sure if its because of our sexual chemistry and all...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search