Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadenceisallwrong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Trying to find out about artist - Adel F
    I have a large painting on papyrus of the pyramids of Giza - painting is signed Adel F. I am trying to find out who this artist is. It says I can upload images to this question but I don't see anywhere here to upload them. Help
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Jun 10, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Hi... Something similar by your artist... F Adel

336: F. A`DEL (American, 20th century) Mixed mediaLot:336: F. ADEL (American, 20th century) Mixed media, Lot
    Number:336, Starting Bid:$70, Auctioneer:O'Gallerie, Auction:THE HENRY PREDOLIN ESTATE AUCTION,.
    At:
    http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/4162294

http://www.ogallerie.com/auctions/2007-09/printable_catalog.shtml

0907-0336 F. ADEL (American, 20th century) Mixed media and gouache on papyrus paper Portrait of Tutankhamen, Egyptian pharaoh 19 1/2 in. by 31 in. Signed F. Adel l.r. In wood frame. $140 - $180 hammer price $70

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Find a artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who made I want to let it rain

I want to know who this artist adel & how much the art worth? [ 5 Answers ]

I have inherit this art from my great grandfather friend nephew, but I don't know who this artist adel I heard he famous, Can anyone gave me detail about the artist & how much it really worth thank you.

Find this artist. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of a artist of a r&b song that was out in 1989... I think the title might have been "Do you remember"... African American guy... the song was out when Michael Bolten's "soul provider" was out... help... the course to the song was do you remember the first time I made love to you...

Find the name of the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who sings Too Close to the Mirror It is a christian song and it goes like this. Too close to the mirror to see what you see. While you Shower down your blessings your blessings on me its Not anything I have done lord as far as I can see but

View more questions Search