Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doncorli Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 9, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Monobenzone users
    So iv'e been on mono for like 9 months
    I depiged almost all over my body but my genitalia and my buttocks didn't depig at all
    No matte what I do nothing.. still got its "black look"
    What do you think I should do?
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2010, 06:35 PM

What was your original color? Do you have pictures? The genitals are particularly hard to bleach, since they are supposed to be darker than the rest of you.
    MonoUser Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2010, 03:53 PM

Hey where did you get your monobenzone from?
    mechachar Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2010, 07:06 PM

Yeah Im wondering also! I really need to buy monobenzone. I am totally aware of the risk and everything. I am white skinned myself so I wouldn't have any dramatic patches. Honestly, I think Monobenzone users that successfully used it should tell member likes MonoUser and I because We are determined to use Mono, You guys might as well let us know where you got it. We might go on a site and buy monobenzone that is actually a dangerous compound. If buyers told others at least we would know its real and not Mercury and Esbestos!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For all monobenzone users [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on mono for 3 weeks and my skin my skin get wrinkled day by day its dry and its hard I can barely move my neck not to mention my face /: It does peels sometimes but with no big results (3 weeks 5% mono once a day) And it burnssssssss At the beginning it wasn't burnnig at all but noww its...

View more questions Search