Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nma82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Finding movie I don't know the title of
    I'm looking for a movie I saw years ago, early 90's maybe. The only scene I can remember is a man climbing a ferris wheel that a girl was on. I think he may have been a stalker. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jun 6, 2010, 06:46 PM

Fear with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Walhberg??
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 04:19 PM
    It could be another film of that title:

Fear (1990)
    IMDb review excerpts:
    1) Ally Sheedy plays Cayce, a psychic who has helped the police track down kidnappers and serial killers for years and has written books about them. However, she soon faces an even tougher case when she tries to catch a serial killer who himself is psychic.
    2) Pruitt Taylor Vince is also creepily credible as the psycho.. . There's no denying it's systematic with its developments, but the escalating psychological tension that's brewing between the two psychics' (the psychotic killer and the renowned tracker) unsettling connection is impulsively gripping and disorienting. The telepathic communication between the two is mentally nail-biting, and so is the linking POV imagery (blue tinting) of seeing what each other is doing.

They do end up on a fairgrounds midway, with a ferris wheel figuring into the pursuit, as well as a hall of mirrors.

Fear (1990) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding the title to a movie [ 10 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks...

Help finding a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching ifc channel it was like 3am around dec-jan all I remember is a guy who was a collage drug dealer out side in the snow and the movie was about the events of the day leading up to the snow scene oh you some chic was getting banged by some toweny while he is recording it iwas falling...

Finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie on TV a while ago and can't remember the title. I can only remember specific things: It is about a device that can be placed on the head that is kind of like virtual reality. I think the device was mad illegal because it can cause the brain to over heat. I think there...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about neighbors boy and girl (teenagers) the boy has a robot and somehow the girl dies and the boy goes to the morgue for the girl and tranfers the robot to the girls brain and brings her back to life. The title to this movie is a short title, perhaps a name.

View more questions Search