Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnamaria62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Find names of movies
    Please help. The movie I am trying to find is about a handsome men goes to a very powerful mans house and falls in love with his beautiful wife. They have a affair and the powerful man finds them in bed together.. and beats the man up. Then takes his wife and slashes her face with a knife and puts her in a prostition house where she's drug up while she's having sex... before she was taken there the handsome man gave her a neck lace.. that she held in her hand for the whole time... until the end when the handsome man finally found her.. he pick her up and held her close and she finally release the necklace from her hand and she died.. I think it was around the 80's or 90's
    Thanks donna
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2010, 12:49 PM

It's called "Revenge" with Kevin Costner and Anthony Quinn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find the names of these 2 movies! Help.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this movie is old it goes like this: a anonymous woman leaves a golden haired child on a family door step and they take her. The child starts to kill off the other children but the mom won't believe the husband. The mom sees the golden haired child push her daughter out of a house window to...

Trying to find the names of 2 movies and would love any help [ 3 Answers ]

I watched two movies when I was a child in the late 80’s and I cannot recall their names but would love to hear input you may have. The first movie was an animated movie that somehow involved a child who could communicate with animals and breathe underwater. The movie was mainly about trying to...

Two movies. Need names... Please! [ 1 Answers ]

OK... when I was little I watched this movie about rats or something that were in this dungeon thing and there was a hole in the floor with bars over it and the people down there were all purple and either gooey or ghosty. The beginning has a view from above some rooftops... yep. And there was a...

The names of two movies! [ 2 Answers ]

I know there was this one movie that was a cartoon - it must have been early 90's, late 80's. It was about a bunch of dinosaurs that were in this space ship and liked to play golf.. or something, and then they came to earth and befriended a girl and a boy. And at one point they went to a circus or...

View more questions Search