Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewis2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Looking for song title with colour in it
    I'm doing a quiz about song titles with a colour in it the letters are s d o a q can you help.
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2010, 01:05 PM

Do the titles need to start with these letters? If so, there is Strawberry Fields Forever, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, Snoopy vs. the Red Baron.

Try this website - Song Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?) [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this " It's a big... a big heart sun Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world Said...

Bought two colour kits but accidentally switced colour releasers, does that matter? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark brown to black hair, I just dyed hoping to get a lighter brown. My mistake was that I bought two colours,1) meduim golden brown and2) light brown, then I accidentally used the medium brown colour with the light brown colour releaser. I barely notice a difference. Did switching the...

View more questions Search