Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris82269 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Please help me identify this artist
    It is ink and watercolor I believe. Any help in identifying it would be great. I will be posting a few here for some help. So thanks to all that can help.
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2010, 08:17 AM

The location is the Lubeck(umlaut over the u) town hall steps in Germany. The first name of the artist looks like rudolph.

Jun 4, 2010, 12:46 PM

Thanks comedian, I had searched for that and came up with the same thing and posted it to make sure the info I found was correct. I just cannot make out that last name. Was hoping someone on here knew.
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Jun 4, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Possible reading: "Rudolph Hasenauer".
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chris82269 View Post
    Thanks comedian, I had searched for that and came up with the same thing and posted it to make sure the info i found was correct. I just cannot make out that last name. Was hoping someone on here knew.
    Thanks for letting me waste my time.

Jun 4, 2010, 06:08 PM

Sorry you felt that way Comedian. I do appreciate your help and hope this does not stop you from helping me out. I did not know if what I found on that name was correct or not and when you said that it verified it. Although I still cannot make out the last name and the main reason of this post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent hours and hours trying to research who created this lovely etching of an old man writing (attached). I am hoping that someone might recognize the style and know the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to identify an artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil painting, Approx. 19" x 26". (see attached photo of a print). Mine is an original, the picture is a print (unknown size). Both myself, and the person who happens to own the print thinks the signature is "Vincento". It could be a letter off, as it is hard to read. Now, my...

Try to identify artist [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify artist - R. Nichols, who did a painting sold by Avante Studios, CA. The painting I have is impressionistic, pastoral scene of field, lake, mountain & girl in white dress/hat done in oil/acrylic. The artist is not "Eric R", not "Doris R", not the stationary guy, not "R....

Help identify the artist, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all ! Can anyone read this signature? It is signed P J? oil on canvas 14 x 10 inches, could anybody tell me if they recognize this signature. Any help would be much appreciated

Can you identify this artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me who this artist is? I am unable to read it and would like to get some information on them. Thanks for your help. Cheryl

View more questions Search