Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debradoodle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 07:34 AM
    How do I get a bleed over stain out of a coloreed cotton t-shirt?
    I (by mistake) washed my daughters favorite turquoise band t-shirt with a load of laundry that had red pants in it. The red bled over in to the turquoise cotton t-shirt. It looks like tie dye... how can I remove the red without ruining the turquoise and band logo? Please help!!
    MandyMarieLove Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Jun 2, 2010, 07:43 AM

Removing Color Bleed Stains (Tips.Net)

Here, this link seems to answer your question. I read through it, and it gives you the option of whites and colored clothing. So, lets hope it helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bluette (indigo blue) stain on white cotton t-shirt [ 6 Answers ]

How can I remove this chenical stain from a whhite cotton t-shirt. I'm talking about the blue liquid product that's used to brighten whites, but a couple of drops fell on the t-shirt and bleach won't get them out. HELP, please:confused:

Cotton Red Sox material? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to purchase cotton red sox material. I have checked many stores in my area, to no avail. Can you make a suggestion&

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search