Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerardoram9160 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 08:39 AM
    A/C blower motor making loud noises
    Replaced blower motor seem to be working fine set capacitor in compartment without securing it? Could this be the problem to the noisy blower motor?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Loose motor mount
    Loose or not correctly attached cage fan
    Or the capacitor could be knocking around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

My Blower inside my Air Handler is making a loud noise [ 4 Answers ]

About a week or 2 ago when my ac would shut off you could hear the blower wheel kind of slow down(squeeking) then last night it got real loud it sounds like a car sputtering and its real loud... im just wonder what could be causing this and is it easy to fix.. Thanks

GE Clothes Dryer is making loud squeking noises [ 1 Answers ]

The dryer makes a loud squeking noises while running. What can I do to fix it? Maybe replace the belts? I don't know. Thanks for the help. Marc

Heat pump out door fan making intermittent loud noises [ 1 Answers ]

My heat pump fan blade sounds like it is hitting chunks of ice and makes a loud noise every 30-60 seconds. There is ice on the outside of the unit. I changed the internal air filter last week. There is an ice/freezing rain storm outside. I have turned the unit off to stop it from damaging itself. ...

A/C Loud Buzzing - Blower Motor won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

My air handler is making a loud buzzing noise when it attempts to engage. The blower motor will not turn on, although the motor and attached "squirrel cage" appears to turn okay, so I'm guessing the bearings are okay. Is this a capacitor problem, or am I likely to need a new compressor? The unit...

View more questions Search