Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newatthis2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Is it safe to use 55H body lotion?
    Just would like to know how safe the 55H+ body lotions are. Been using it for 3-4 months and its working well. However I decided to do a bit of research on skin lightening (I call it making the skin completely even since I only use the soap and body lotion) and I got a bit scared. However the ingredients on the bottle seem to be safe. But I would like to know for sure. Thanks.xx.
    HausOfCherry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 09:55 AM

Has it worked? And you should post this in the skin lighteners thread

Xxoo

Jun 2, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Considering the fact that I have only been using it for 3-4 months yes it it working. The process is kind of slow but people are commenting on my complexion so its going well. I trust this product a lot but I would really like to know how safe it is? I know toxic ingredients like hydroquinone are banned in France, hence the reason I trust it so much.

Jun 2, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Considering the fact that I have only been using it for 3-4 months yes it it working. The process is kind of slow but people are commenting on my complexion so its going well. I trust this product a lot but I would really like to know how safe it is? I know toxic ingredients like hydroquinone are banned in France, hence the reason I trust it so much.
    blackbarbiemk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 03:14 PM

I'm using the 55H+ Body Lotion Strong Bleaching Treatment I have been using it for week now an I don't see not different ?
    nasaff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 07:57 PM
    I have being using 55h+ for 10 years now and its working wonderfully for me. I started using it when I was in Ghana West Africa. As we all know, the tempreture in Ghana is over 90 decrees and this amazing cream still toned and make my skin even. I am in the U.S. and still using it. You could imagine how nice my skin would be in this very nice weather. I will highly recommend it for anyone who is willing to try and you will never ever regret.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

55H+ Lightening Serum- Is it safe? (Ingredients Listed) [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying the 55H+ lightening serum as of lately. Will someone please let me know if they recognize any harmful ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Liquorice (Glyccyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Apergillus Ferment, Betula Alba, Citrus Limonum, Rarnbucus Nigra, Rubus Fructicosus, Tilla Bulgaris,...

QEI Body Lotion [ 2 Answers ]

Please do anybody know where I can get this wonderful body lotion QEI whether online or in a shop but I prefer online, please I will be happy if somebody could answer me this question. For all the blacks in this forum I can tell you for sure this is the cream for us blacks who want to look a bit...

View more questions Search