Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dude_love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Weird situation
    :confused:

Hey guyz... I Am in kindda weird situation... just recently I got job @ good place... and to get there I commute by subway everyday... anyways

Every day I see this very beautiful and cute girl little snobish but kinnda OK type girl... on the same subway station...

BBBBBBBBBBut my PROBLEMOOO is:
    "how do i INTRODUCE myself to HER...........???????":cool:

Caz... I would want to say more than just "HI"... doesn't that sound pretty LAME...

Any cool ideas or suggestions would CERtainly be appriciated... thanks... peace
    :eek:
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 8, 2006, 08:06 PM
    "So do you come here often'

OK Ok haha no, that's what NOT to say... Umm I think I will leave this up to the 'dudes' to answer... I don't hit on girls:p

But yeah the 'hi' thing wouldn't do much for most girls...

Question here - are you a good looking guy? Are you cocky? Does she ever look at you?

I would say the first goal is to find a smooth way of just standing/sitting close to her...

Ok boys now you get to report your best 'pick up lines':cool:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 11:22 PM
    If the subways have graffiti all over them say "I really appreciate the artwork they provide for the commuters."
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 03:40 AM
    Hi Dude,

Not one of the "guys" but, will try and help anyway. Can be done, but "smooth" is the word. Smooth as in being mindful of airspace. Oh I remember the days on the train, and if I felt my airspace was being "invaded" I don't care if you were the most cutest guy in the world, it would make me feel a little "creepy" and I would be tempted to get off a stop that wasn't even mine. Believe me, too many times this has happened, and just thinking about it makes me shudder. I know that may sound harsh, and I don't mean it to be, but I lived in a major city, and rode the trains and buses so much, you really had to protect yourself. I always got the man who didn't realize, it's one person to a seat and your leg being half on mine, isn't working. And it wasn't that he had a weight problem, believe me, I would more than understand that. I would politely get up, feeling so bad, and say a prayer to myself, that I hope I wasn't offending this man, but I just couldn't sit there any longer. I'm sorry this has nothing to do with you, your question just brought back some memories, and they weren't so good.

As far as her being "snobbish", she may not be, she may just have her guard up, for her own protection, which is understandable.

Nothing wrong at all with a nice hello and smile. If she returns it with a smile and a hello, you can continue the conversation about light things. Such as, "boy not looking forward to the day at the office today....it is going to be a busy one. Light things, more about you, not so much asking her questions. When someone would say to me, "I've seen you on this train before, is this the normal time for you". For some reason that creeped me. As though I was being watched. So that may not be a good opening line.

Just be yourself, keep it light, a nice smile, perhaps a little humor (humor is always a great way to break the ice).

Most importantly, read her... read her signals be mindful and respectful of how she does or does not respond.

Start with a nice hello, genuine smile and see what happens.

Good Luck :)
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2006, 06:13 AM
    I'm a girl but maybe bring something, a little hanky, or ponytail ribbon then chase her and call her and when she look ask her "i think you dropped this?" hehe then start from there... anyway... just a suugestion, maybe it would work. I'm a girl by the way :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Be confident, be yourself, be friendly. Above all pay attention to her response. Rejection is nothing to be ashamed of and be ready to gracefully withdraw and move on.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Simply saying "hi" is good enough for starters. Take it slow and easy with this sort of thing. Make small talk about the weather or the hassels of dealing with the rush hour crowds on the subway or something like that. Her responses (or lack thereof) will cue you as to how much further you can expect to go with this one.

Dec 12, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Hey , guyz... I really appriciate this... I didn't knew... this place is so helpful man... its a learning experience... thanks...

As far as the girl is concern:rolleyes:

Well I managed to look into her eyes... and it seems she thinks about me... well EAsy and smooth... that's what I am gonaa try for...

Thanks... those are some good noble words you have... I will certainly try to look and take care of them... thanks
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 12:49 PM
    How about...

"You must be from Knoxsville (or you must be a volunteer) because you're the only Ten-eye-see."

No, no, no,.

Make her laugh. Make them laugh. Be light.

You have to be calm and in good mood - confident.

Make fun of the train system or the weather.

You could make fun of her purse - it's worked for me many times - some gals don't ake it well though - like "that's a big purse -wha tdo you have in there? a dog?"
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Dec 12, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    How about....

"You must be from Knoxsville (or you must be a volunteer) because you're the only Ten-eye-see."

You could make fun of her purse - it's worked for me many times - some gals don't ake it well though - like "that's a big purse -wha tdo you have in there? a dog?"

Come on WC, I expected more from you. :o You seem the sly type :cool:
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 02:49 PM
    Or how about... Darn your feet must be tired...cuz you been running through my mind all day...ha ha ha ha

DON'T YOU DARE... :):):) ~!!

Remember... smooooooooooooth. I like that you looked into her eyes... and if she didn't divert them the other way or walk the other way... We may have something... Remember... respect what vibes she sends off...

Now that you have made eye contact... be sure and throw in a nice smile... and a "hi". See what happens from there..

Can't wait to hear... keep us in the loop :)
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Dec 12, 2006, 02:57 PM
    Here's another cheesy line, seems this thread has gone this way:

Do you do Karate, because your body's kickin'

It would be nice to hear what happens though, let us know. :p

Dec 13, 2006, 12:53 PM
    Weird Situation.. episode2
    Hey guyz... thanks for your answers and support... I really apriciate it... I mean it.

Anyway... I am in love man... more than the going to work... I get as soon as possible to get that look... that keeps me happy for rest of the day or night... anyways trying not to get carried away...

Well... it seems... she has realized that I am kindda interested in her... and she looks at me sometimes when I am not looking at her... but I don't know nothing about her... like is she busy with someone... whatever...

Well my BIG smile and geniune HELLO is coming up... STay tuned... this is history in making... this is story man... belive it or not!!

Question:

But do you suggest, should I wait for some more time for that SMILE AND hello... or give it a try anyway... not sure

Any suggestions and comments appriciated... thanks... :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search