Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooke_xo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 07:54 PM
    Where to get monobenzone?
    Hey guys I'm new to skin lightening but lately I've just REALLY been wanting pale skin :o). Anyway I think monobenzone is the only thing that will satisfy me (wanna depig) but I don't know where to buy it? Please tell me where you got it IF IT IS WORKING FOR YOU! & Is it possible to buy it anywhere not online without a prescription? AND would a dermatologist prescribe it to me even though I don't have vitiligo? Thanks in advance!

BTW this is the color I am:
    http://www.bharatwaves.com/portal/up...54c97c4ff9.jpg

& here's the color I want to achieve (lady on right):
    http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2008/0...eena-niece.jpg

Is it possible? :o
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 27, 2010, 11:33 PM

Maybe its just me but I don't see I so much difference between this two ladys skin..
    Regarding your questions.. you can't buy it without a prescription
    And I don't recommend you to use it.. read my history post about Mono here on this forum..
    Good luck
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

May 28, 2010, 03:25 AM

Have you seen katrina Kaif personally ?

She is literally WHITE without makeup..

Not as white as Kareena.. There is a peaches and cream touch to katrinas complexion...

Kareena on the other hand is pale as CHAlK. And I persona don't think she looks that good without makeup.

FYI, I have seen both women without makeup . Katrina at the airport And kareena at the Grasm Mr. India Contest 2007 . Katrina is any day more beautiful
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

May 28, 2010, 10:42 AM

Since you are not that dark, I think you can use it and get away with it. This is a depigmenting adent. Which means you will get white patches and you will have to keep using it or the color will come right back. But since you are already light, it will not look too weird for you to go white. You do have to upkeep though, if you don't have vitiligo because your cells will still make color.

You can get mono from generics was. I have used it and it is not as good as the one they used to make in Canada. A lot of people here get the powder from India, perhaps you should ask them?

May 28, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Have you seen katrina Kaif personally ?

She is literally WHITE without makeup..

Not as white as Kareena .. There is a peaches and cream touch to katrinas complexion ...

Kareena on the other hand is pale as CHAlK. and I persona dont think she looks thta good without makeup.

FYI, I have seen both women without makeup . Katrina at the airport And kareena at the Grasm Mr. India Contest 2007 . Katrina is any day more beautiful
    LMAO okay? I find kareena way prettier but I don't recall asking who you thought was prettier. Katrina may be half white but she DEF does not look it. Her without make up is the same color I am, ask anyone & they cannot tell of her half british heritage. Whereas bebo is so gorgeous :o)

May 28, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    maybe its just me but i dont see i so much difference between this two ladys skin..
    regarding your questions.. you can't buy it without a prescription
    and i don't recommend you to use it..read my history post about Mono here on this forum..
    good luck
    Okay thanks! Yeah I guess its not a HUGE difference.. maybe like 2-4 shades. I'm sorry you had a bad experience :(. Here's a pic of them in the same lighting:

Anybody else want to tell me some sites that worked for them? PLEEEASE :o

May 28, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0username View Post
    Since you are not that dark, I think you can use it and get away with it. This is a depigmenting adent. Which means you will get white patches and you will have to keep using it or the color will come right back. But since you are already light, it will not look too weird for you to go white. You do have to upkeep though, if you don't have vitiligo because your cells will still make color.

You can get mono from generics ws. I have used it and it is not as good as the one they used to make in Canada. A lot of people here get the powder from India, perhaps you should ask them?
    OMG thanks so much! :o I'm actuallly in Canada. Okay I'll look into all this! Thanks! See like I'm pretty much that exact color of the girl (in the original post pic), my neck & hands are quite brown (I think they're damaged from the sun or something) but the rest of my body is what we indians call "fair"
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

May 28, 2010, 11:21 AM

ICN used to make it in Canada. It was real benoquin. It worked really well. However, I don't know if they still make it, but it is difficult to get. The one from generics was, although very cheap, simply does not work as well. I think you would be better off talking to the members who buy the powder and mix their own.

May 28, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0username View Post
    ICN used to make it in Canada. It was real benoquin. It worked really well. However, I don't know if they still make it, but it is difficult to get. The one from generics ws, although very cheap, simply does not work as well. I think you would be better off talking to the members who buy the powder and mix their own.
    Thank you :o do you know of any users who do this?
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

May 29, 2010, 03:58 AM

Katrina Kaif Without Makeup

Katrina kaif without makeup pictures (looks ugly without makeup) | Bollywood Raj
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 29, 2010, 07:22 AM

It's the real deal
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 29, 2010, 12:22 PM

I would stay away from mono if I were you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search