<Moved from Home electronics>

Blue is a non standard color

Red is R
    Green is G
    White is W

Blue is probably Y
    Theswagg01 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 10:05 AM

Blue is the common wire, Red is a/c, Green is blower, White is heat. Sometimes yellow replaces red.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Theswagg01 View Post
    Blue is the common wire, Red is a/c, Green is blower, White is heat. Sometimes yellow replaces red.

When does red ever replace yellow?? Blue replaces yellow.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Theswagg01 View Post
    I guess its according to what world you live in,, in our world red isn`t replaced by yellow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

Hi I have a ritetemp thermostats and I have seven wires red blue white yellow green [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a ritetemp thermostats and I have seven wires red blue white yellow green pink white

I just switched my thermostat it has 7 wires red,orange,yellow green,white, blue,brwn [ 1 Answers ]

The thermostat I bought doesn't match all the letters that are associated with the wires I do got we attatched most the wires but we got 3 left over the brown one the blue and red wires and we don't know where to connect them to turn the heat on

How to install a ceiling fan with only a black, blue and white wire no green [ 2 Answers ]

How to install a ceiling fan with only a blue, blac, and white wire with no green, the ceiling has a bare or copper wire, a red, white, and black wire

Finding Clues, yellow,blue,white,green,red teams [ 4 Answers ]

Movie in the 80's I loved to watch. It had teams of people all teens. They had to find clues to win and they found a clue at a mini golf course, an airport with HareKrishna's there and a hotel. The teams car matched the color of the teams. Please help?:confused:

View more questions Search