Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chryste7 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Fog bulb replacement on a 2003 Mazda Tribute ES
    I own a 2003 Mazda Tribute ES 6 cylinder. One of the fog lights has burned out. Visited a Mazda dealer service shop and they quoted me a price for the bulb replacement for about $80 bucks. C'mon, a bit much to replace a bulb! Does anyone know how to replace this type of bulb? Are special tools required? I was told that there is a lot of labor involved and that's why it's so expensive. Is this true? Any help/guidance doing this myself would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jimbo

Check out some similar questions!

Mazda tribute won't do anything [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a madza tribute v6, and this morning it just stopped in the middle of the road, anyway you can turn on the switch but the fuel pump won't pump up and nothing will happen when you turn the key to start, I checked to see if the starter relay was getting what it was suppose to and it was, I...

2003 mazda tribute spark plugs replacement [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get to the three rear spark plugs on a 2003 mazda tribute underneath air intake cover

Replacing spark plugs on '03 Mazda Tribute ES [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 2003 Mazda Tribute ES 6 cylinder with 60k. I have noticed lately that my miles/gal. seems to be decreasing. I thought that I would attempt to replace the plugs myself however I don't know where they're located!! Can't even find the spark plug wires. Can I possibly be that ignorant? Are...

2001 Mazda Tribute [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets on my mazda, in addition to the pcv valve, spark plugs and the corroded vacuum lines. I used fuel injector spray cleaner to clean the throttle body also. I started it up and it ran a little rough at first, but then cleared up was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.