Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

May 19, 2010, 07:13 PM

Why are you mad about the things she did in the past. You and her didn't date, no strings attached, so what's the problem? Lets just say, even if she had sex with that guy, you have no right to be mad, cause you and her were not together!
    Why fight and waist all your time for something that you can't control. Its one thing she did something with that guy while you were with her, then yea I can see you having the right to know, and be like a detective and interrogate her, but all was done while you weren't even together.

If she brought up the past that's her, teach her, show her the correct way of having a healthy relationship. Believe me your relationship with her would last longer then others. Fight and argue on something that's worth doing. Like if you both did something wrong while you were together.
    Go and set down with her and just let tell her.
    "Babe the past is the past, we can't change it, but we can change the future. Whatever you and i did in the past, we werent together, so their is nothing to be mad about. Lets move pass this and built our relationship on the future, not not worry about the past".
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 07:23 PM

You all will work it out. Be thankful you have each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girlfriend BI? Why would she Lie? [ 15 Answers ]

So the quick question is My GF Bi? I have asked her and she says no... "I love the cock" is her standard reply. There is a lot of background (I feel) to understanding this completely... My girlfriend was sexually abused by her father when she was a teen. Her father kissed her and touched her...

I KNOW my girlfriend is lying, how to confront her and/or catch her in the lie. [ 17 Answers ]

Sorry this is so long, please help me and read: I have been dating this girl since October. We moved in together a month ago. We did not move in because we are taking our relationship to the next level but because we both needed roommates. Several weeks before we moved in she donated her eggs...

How can I catch him [ 15 Answers ]

OK guys I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is cheatin on me but I don't no how 2 catch him out any ideas I need 2 do it sneaky though because he nos I'm suspicious ideas will be a great help thanksxxxxxxx

Can't catch up! [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I make approximately $75,000/year. I didn't think that we managed our money poorly but we obvisouly do. We have a total of $5000 in total debt. Some of these are credit cards that are in collection status from years ago that accumulated due to a major health issue with my husband. I...

Catch Him [ 3 Answers ]

How can I attract a guy and get him to be interested in me

View more questions Search