Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sshecrets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Hand bleach
    I have been using skin lightening creams, it has been working well all over my body apart from my fingers, especially my knuckles. Does anyone know what I can use to lighten these parts? Thanks
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

May 18, 2010, 04:04 PM

Thread started by violaname (sp) on lightening her knuckles might be helpful
    marnawds Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 03:32 PM

@sshecrets: If you don't mind me asking what have you been using that has helped you lighten up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best way to bleach face? [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried a lot of products. I have successfully bleached my body 4 shades. Kelly rowland to ciara( or little darker). But my face is my original shade. I look crazy in the morning, LOL. I use makeup to hide it but its annoying, I use bleaching soap but any other suggestions.

When You "Bleach" Skin With Skin Lightening, Is That Like Bleach for the Laundry? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, please don't laugh! I really have no idea if the type of bleach that might be used for skin lightening or whitening is the same kind that might be used for the laundry! I mean, people that lighten or whiten their skin talk about bleaching it. So, I would assume that some kind...

What happens when you mix hand soap and bleach [ 1 Answers ]

What effect does bleach and hand soap cause in making alcohol

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

View more questions Search