Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mallory_crockett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 07:18 AM
    Silver Certificate Approximate Value
    I have a 1957 series blue ink Silver Certificate. The serial number has a blue star in front and begins with an 8 which I believe is Saint Louis, Missouri? It was signed by Ivy Priest and Robert Anderson.The serial Number ends with a capital letter A. Beside the serial number is a D180 and the top left area has a D4. It is not in uncurculated condition. It has been spent but it is in very good condition. No major fold lines and no distress marks. Mostly just a bit crinkled. Do you have any ideas?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2010, 09:53 PM

MALLORY _CROCKETT- I need to know what the DENOMINATION of the bill is; and if you will go to this site 1.9)How do you grade the condition of paper money?: And do as it tells you you will be able to give it a grade;;Waiting your reply;;Have a great day and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.
    Mallory_crockett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 07:43 PM

Flying Blue Eagle, The denomination of the bill is only $1. I'm sorry, I thought I had mentioned it. As far as the grade of the bill. I would say it is probably extremely fine grade or close to being almost uncirculated. They were in pristine unfolded crisp condition until by my own stupid mistake I folded them to try to put them away. OOps. However they have no visible tears and no major fold lines. There is no graffiti or writing of any kind not supposed to be on the bill and there are no changes to the straight edges of the bill. Does this help?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 11:38 PM

MALLORY-CROCKETT- THE 1957 silver certificate you have ,the values are - VF-20-$4.00;; UNC-63-$7.00 ;;YOURS HAS A STAR SO IN { *} UNCIRCULATED THE VALUE of it is $ 22.00;; HOPE this answers your questions ,if not just come back to this site and holler ;;Have a great night and a better tomorrow;; GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dollar silver certificate, silver coins [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me to possible value of the following $5 silver certificate 1953 A * 26405592 A $5 silver certificate 1953 A E 32214086 A $2 United States Note 1963 red seal $2 Federal Reserve Note 1976 green seal $1 silver certificate 1957 blue seal $1 silver certificate 1957 A blue seal...

Silver certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I have asked about the silver certificate that I have and have not received an answer that I feel is adequate. The silver certificate that I have is a one dollar certificate. Here is the information that I think you need: Series 1935a ...

Value of $1 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

What is a $! Silver certificate worth?

Value of silver certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the value of 2 silver certificates that I own. They both are one dollar bills, 1935A silver certificates in fair condition. I'd appreciate any iformation that you have. Thank in advance Robin Fay

Silver Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Silver Certificates series 1957B. The serial number is *25978976B and *25978977B I believe the star before the serial number makes it a star silver certificate. Does anyone have an idea of its value?

View more questions Search