Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Who said. "When in doubt do the right thing."
    Who said, "When in doubt, do the right thing. For the rest of the time get away with whatever you can." ?

I heard it on The West Wing, but they said they were quoting someone.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 11:47 AM

Mark Twain is the one who quoted this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs do "crazy" thing when being walked [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all its me asking advice on my two loveable 4 year old Jack Russels again. Every time we go on a walk, sometimes I don't mind them tugging every so often and what not. But the worst and the most annoying is when they see another dog, animal or even person ((though its not as bad when with...

"Life Don't Mean A Thing" Artist & Title? [ 1 Answers ]

Need the artist and song title of this mid-80s song that has a nice, happy reggae-type lilt to which the lyrics go (going by memory now): Without you, you know life don't mean a thing without you, And there'll be no song to sing. I wonder 'round like a lonely soul, Nowhere to go nothing to do....

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search