Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Problem with my dryer
    Kenmore elite smartheat quietpak9, model #110.95862400. I turns itself off after about a minute (sometimes less). Sometimes it just goes blank, sometimes I get an error code of E1. I can either just re-start it right away, or I have to hit Cancel and then it will re-start. Then it turns itself off again.

Help!

Check out some similar questions!

New Whirlpool Dryer Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchase a new Whirlpool washer and dryer. 1. Upon delivery the dryer wouldn’t start at all. I checked the outlet and dryer connection with a volt meter and both showed 220v so the delivery person said it was a bad dryer and took it back. 2. Upon the next delivery the dryer ran for...

Dryer Problem [ 3 Answers ]

My dryer just stopped working today. The start button did make a funny noise yesterday when I went to use it and then today it won't work at all. It's like the motor just keeps running when you push the button in. Any help is great! Thanks,

Dryer problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem I have never ran across before and hope someone can help. The heating element in my Amana dryer quit so I replaced it. Now I have another problem. The dryer heats up fine so I know the element is working but now my clothes take three hours to dry. Also, the inside of my dryer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.