Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjarc Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 05:45 AM

Thanks guys, it has been 18 days since I haven't got my periods yet... some clear watery discharge has started appearing on my pants what could be this periods or pregnancy?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2010, 05:52 AM

It's possible it could be from pregnancy, discharge does increase for some women. Might just be an increase in vaginal discharge, which changes throughout a cycle each month.

Have you tried another pregnancy test since your first post? If not, that might be something to consider.

May 16, 2010, 06:02 AM

Would be going for a blood test on Tuesday... getting very scared wats going to happen... can v have sex?? because we have stopped having sex actually because we don't want to loose this chance... the discharge is since 3-4 days its clear watery discharge as if I have pee'd in my pants. Today when I had been to the rest room in the morning after my first morning pee I saw a drop of something like mucus which was white... am I ovulating or is this pregnancy symptom?
    Uber Member

May 16, 2010, 06:19 AM

Unless your doctor has told you not to have sex, which is sometimes recommended for a history of repeated miscarriages, sex is fine to continue. If it makes you feel more comfortable to wait, then certainly wait until you have your next blood test.

The discharge could be from pregnancy, sometimes it is a creamy color in early pregnancy, or perhaps from ovulation, which usually is more clear and fluid... in which case having sex would be a good idea... :)

It really is a matter of waiting to see what results you get from the blood test. Are you able to buy a home pregnancy urine test to take before then? That may be an option too. I know it is hard not knowing for sure... wishing you much luck!

May 16, 2010, 06:30 AM

Well the insurance company is giving me a late date for an apt with the doc its on 26th of this month...
    Yeah we can afford to buy HPT in fact I have it at home but the problem is here in fact the chemist also said me that it's not that accurate... well tom I'm thinking of doing HPT at home again but the only thing bothering me is that white discharge,, so either I'm pregnant so that's not a problem not having sex... but if I'm not I'm missing this chance as well... I don't know which game god is playing with me...

May 17, 2010, 05:58 AM

Its been 19 days late with my periods... with a 30 day cycle... no periods yet, today again I did HPT no wonder as expected -ve HPT... dont know watts wrong... blood test would be performed tom... I hope it solves the mystery... HPT is of CIPLA - Pregtest is this accurate?

May 17, 2010, 06:07 AM

??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 06:09 AM
    It is negative for pregnancy

May 17, 2010, 06:21 AM

Thanks but still my periods haven't come 19 days late with 30 day cycle
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 06:25 AM
    It still may be too early in the pregnancy to get a positive result if you are pregnant.

May 17, 2010, 06:27 AM

Even blood test?? Might be... just waiting for the positive time and reply... since 3-4 days there had been some clear watery discharge in my pants as well... was just thinking and confused whether I'm ovulating or is this pregnant symptom?
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Yes, even a blood test.

Sometimes we miss a period for no apparent reason. This may be what is happening to you.

May 17, 2010, 06:40 AM

But I guess below or less than <5ml is negative right... and mine is <5ml that is it might positive or negative? If I'm not mistaken...

May 18, 2010, 01:35 PM

20 days late - negative urine and blood test, in fact earlier it was <5 mUI/mL now it was <1.00 mUI/mL what is wrong?? I took the test in lab in the eve will that make any diff to blood test?
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Many things can affect periods besides pregnancy.

Have you been under a lot of stress lately?

Lost or gained a lot of weight?

Changed your diet or exercise program?

May 18, 2010, 01:44 PM

20 days late - negative urine and blood test, in fact earlier it was <5 mUI/mL now it was <1.00 mUI/mL what is wrong?? I took the test in lab in the eve will that make any diff to blood test?

May 18, 2010, 01:45 PM

Nothing... any of the above...

May 18, 2010, 01:50 PM

I'm feeling very depressed
    Uber Member

May 18, 2010, 02:33 PM

So sorry to hear you haven't gotten a positive result so far. It could be that you are just going to skip this month. Wait and see what happens when your next period is due.
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I think I answered this already.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, even a blood test.

Sometimes we miss a period for no apparent reason. This may be what is happening to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

4 days late blood test negative can I still be negative [ 8 Answers ]

4 days late blood test is negative can I still be pregnant

52 days - negative urine test and no period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 and usuallly have normal periods(30 days)... the last time I had my period was on 7th June... I have been married for 6 months and am not under any contracaptives. I have been having frequent headaches and cramps like I have before I get my periods... I have done several HPT's and...

View more questions Search