Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2010, 12:38 PM
    Need your help with a baby name project !
    I am trying to come with some baby names out of faith hope and love any suggestions? Besides faith hope and love lol that's what the hubby said lol :D
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 7, 2010, 02:43 PM

Have you tried looking at translations of the words? Sometimes depending on the word and country the translated word can make a beautiful name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

Ooh baby baby? The song/beat Timberland copied [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for taking time on this, I've been trying to search for the name of the song that Timbaland remade, I can't seem to find any answers anywhere, Its like the songs been erased from existence. It was an old school American techno rap beat with ladies singing "Ooh baby baby" If...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

View more questions Search