Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Kenmore elite smartheat quietpak9
    My Kenmore dryer turns itself off after less than 5 minutes of run time. It doesn't matter which cycle I have selected, I have tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in after waiting as much as an hour. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas?
    hontoni Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2010, 11:55 AM
    Kenmore elite smartheat quietpak9
    Does anyone know where I can get an exploded diagram for this dryer? 110.95862400 is the model #. It is a Kenmore Elite Smartheat quietpak9 dryer. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Elite Smartheat Quietpak 9 Dryer is Stuck on Casual [ 0 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite Smartheat Quietpak 9 Dryer and the control is stuck on Casual. I can push another setting but it comes back to Casual. I can't change any of the other settings either (like the time or temp). I tried unplugging it for 45 minutes and it didn't reset. Anyone have this...

Kenmore elite [ 1 Answers ]

Have a problem with spin cycle have to spin twice to get all the water out of clothes so what could be the problem. Thanks for any help

What does this mean?kenmore elite [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite that is flashing 2 error codes - "dL" then "F"- We have moved and lost the manual- Does anyone have an idea of what this means or what we do about this message? Thank you! Allison

View more questions Search