Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bishton01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 08:17 AM
    Love bites
    Well I am 14 and have a boyfriend I have been with ofor 7 months ( long time for me ) and my family and his family all get along amazingly and we all go up to a social club every Sunday and they have drinks and stuff and his mom and dad love me and say I'm really pretty and kind and all that.. wel the other day we all had a family party at my ousions house and my boyfriend came because my boyfrind and cousion are best mates , and well we were messin around and I ended up gigving him a love bite, and his mom and dad have found out and I am really scared of seeing them egen because they know it was me and I don't want them to dislike me.. do you have any ideas of what I should do weather to hide from them or just go in and see them>? Please help :(
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

May 5, 2010, 08:24 AM

The only way you will really find out is by facing up to what has happen and face them.

If I was you I would just act normal and not even bring it up unless they say something about it. If they do say something about it just make a joke of it and carry on as normal.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2010, 08:26 AM

You can't hide forever so you might as well get it over with and see them. The quicker you do that the quicker everyone will move on.
    Bishton01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 08:33 AM

Thank you yeah I do agree but I just feel really embarrsed :(
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2010, 08:35 AM

If they say something do what ja77 said try to make a joke out of it. If they like you they will get over it quickly.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

May 5, 2010, 08:41 AM

They will get over it and what happened will be old news in no time at all.

You may find your just over thinking it and they won't even say anything about it at all !

Just act like you always do and carry on the way you always do... No point in hiding away what has happened has happened.

Just go forwards as normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bites [ 3 Answers ]

I feel something biting me at night mostly at my legs what could it be? I don't have pets in my home & now my son feels it too.

Getting rid of love bites / bruises [ 6 Answers ]

Help! I have a big ugly love bite on my neck and I don't know the best way to get rid of it. It looks so cheap and nasty and makes me look like a slut and I usually avoid getting them but I didn't notice it until after it was too late. I need it gone in 5 days for a party! Its really big and...

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

Doxie Puppy Gives Love Bites [ 3 Answers ]

My 8-month-old Doxie puppy bites my hand, tummy, clothes or whatever part of me he can. When he's outside, he chews everything except his chew toys! :) I know I need to stop this, but he is overly submissive so I don't want to yell or scare him. So far, I've said, "Hey!" but he doesn't quit for...

View more questions Search