Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carly1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 02:07 PM
    How do I dye my dark brown hair light auburn
    I have naturally ginger hair which is dyed dark chesnut brown, I want to dye it to a light auburn (Ashlee Simpson style) can I do this without having to strip the colour out of my hair??
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

May 4, 2010, 03:21 PM

You have a couple options. You can strip the color out (with things like color oops), bleach it, or if the color is pretty close, you can get deep cleansing shampoo, and leave it in for like 10 minutes every time you wash, and the color will slowly lift a shade or two. The down-side is they all damage your hair. If you're hair's not super fine, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. You just have to use treatments regularly for a while..

Hope I helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye dark hair light brown? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My hair is naturally dark brown. Over the years i've had streaks put it in. The other day i had enough of my dark roots, so i wanted to dye all my hair lightbrown. As usual it went dark dark brown almost black. i hated it. :mad: The next day i dyed it with a lighter colour hoping it would...

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown [ 3 Answers ]

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown color

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

View more questions Search