Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve1013 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 07:53 PM
    How many carrots would you have to eat to get 5000 IU of Vitamin A ?
    How many carrots would you have to eat to get 5000 IU of Vitamin A ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2010, 07:59 PM

From Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Vitamin A and Carotenoids --

Carrots, 1 raw (7½ inches) 8,666 IUs Vitamin A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin C content in vitamin C tablets [ 3 Answers ]

I will be provided with a 0.1% DCPIP solution and have to find Vitamin C content of different Vitamin C tablets.. Normally they contain 1000mg vitamin C which is 1g... And the vitamin c content can be determined by titration with DCPIP solution but how do I make up a equal 0.1& solution of...

I eat sugar and lose wieght, eat healthy and gain? [ 2 Answers ]

OK don't tll me its not possible because rest assure you its happening to me. I live with my boyfriend. Were young and money is tight... very tight. Sometimes we can afford to go major food shopping sumetimes we cant. We always have food but sometimes its more of junk food. Now I have a HUGE...

Soft foods the doctor has told my dad to eat, but what exactly can he eat! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad has had a heart attack and now is fearful of what he can eat because it was indirectly related to stomach pains he is having. The question is: What is a exact list of some good things for him to eat? I am fearful he will not eat anything, or much less, because he is fearful too! ...

Storing carrots [ 2 Answers ]

How do you store carrots over the winter? Mine go soft right away and then spoil. I throw more out than we use.

View more questions Search