Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2010, 04:04 PM
    16 weeks pregnant and no movement
    I am 16 weeks pregnant and used to feel the baby flutter all the time but now for like 3 days now haven't really felt anything I mean I still feel pregnant and went to the doc Wednesday and the baby's heartbeat was fine I been really busy but I sit down eat some sugar or drink a soda and still don't feel nothing I mean since I am only 16 weeks should I be worried or what shouls I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 04:26 PM

I am not saying that eating sugar, as you say it, and drinking soda is your problem, but you should really abstain from sugar while pregnant. Why are you worried if you just had a check up and the baby's heartbeat is fine? Just sit back, eat healthy, don't worry, go for regular check ups and just enjoy being pregnant and anticipating your baby. What else could be greater in life ?

Tick
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

May 3, 2010, 04:40 PM

Hello Stormey,

Do not be afraid... When I was pregnant with my first one, I would feel kicks here and there, but there were somes days when he was just quiet as can be. I too was worried, but when I would go to my doc visits, everything was all right.

Then there was my second pregnancy, where she wouldn't stop moving around.

Every pregancy is different and there are some days where they are more active in the tummy then other days.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2010, 04:40 PM

Your right I'm syre its fine and I usually don't eat a lot of sugar and never drink soda but I read those things wil;l make the baby move so had to try it thank u
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 05:15 PM
    You are only 16 weeks and not expected to feel movements as you would if you were 30 weeks. You will feel flutters here and there right now, but in time that will change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 34 weeks pregnant and spotting when I have a bowel movement, what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant and whenever I use the bathroom( have a bowel movement) and wipe I see bright red blood. Do I ignore it or go to the hospital?

20 weeks and little or no movement [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 weeks today, on previous weeks I have felt strong kicks and movement. But now I feel very little movement, could this be sign that there is something up with the baby?

How much movement Normal at 14 weeks? [ 1 Answers ]

I think that I am feeling my baby move, but I am only 14 weeks. Is that possible, and if so, what would it feel like?

No movement at 34 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone and everyone please help me! I am starting to get very aggrivated because I have felt no movement at all today and I am starting to get really heavy cramps can anyone tell me what I should do and if this is normal because I am worrying myself to death can someone please give me some...

34 weeks pregnant and little movement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant and usually my baby is VERY active. For the past two days, she hasn't moved much, if any. Could something be wrong?

View more questions Search