Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennycht555 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 01:55 PM
    Breasts are sore and have white spots on them?
    Hello,
    I am 20 and I know my body well. As of about 2 weeks ago my breasts have hurt so so bad and they keep getting worse. I also have these small white spots on my nipples which were not there before 2 weeks ago. I am bloated all the time but I have not gained any weight. I have spotted my last two periods... very lightly. I have taken 2 hpt and they both came up negative. Any ideas?? It's NOT pms. I have never had pms... like ever! Anything helps.
    Thank you
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 02:04 PM

If you were pregnant, I'd say this was all very normal for early pregnancy or even after childbirth. As you say you are not, I'd go to the doctor, maybe ask for a hormone check, or even a double check on the pregnancy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 03:27 PM

Some women never get a positive result with an hpt. If you've only spotted for the last two period, I'd see your doctor, get a blood test done.

If the blood test comes back negative then it's time to explore this further, see if there's something else going on that's causing all of this.

Until then, start taking prenatal vitamins, just in case. It won't hurt you, but it makes a huge difference if you are indeed pregnant.

Please let us know how it goes. :)

Apr 30, 2010, 05:39 PM

Okay I will do what I can. I don't have medical Insurance but I may go in anyway, I'm really feeling weird. Thank you so much for your advice, I will keep you posted.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 07:26 PM

You might be able to get in at planned parenthood, maybe. If not, try looking for other low-cost clinics in your area.

May 7, 2010, 07:02 PM

Well well... I took another test this morning and... I'M PREGNANT! Wahoo, Thank you for all the help. I called Planned Parenthood and made an apt. so I can get on OHP. I'm super excited! Thank you all so much!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2010, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennycht555 View Post
    Well well....I took another test this morning and.......I'M PREGNANT! wahoo, Thank you for all the help. I called Planned Parenthood and made an apt. so I can get on OHP. I'm super excited! Thank you all so much!
    Congratulations! :) And good luck!
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2010, 06:31 AM

Congrats and good luck wish u the best
    confussedgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 07:17 PM
    So was it just white spots in your nipples? When you squeezed them did anything come out? I'm just wouundering because I have white spots in my nipples and I'm only 18 so I'm worried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Sore Breasts [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if all women get sore breasts. I'm a week late on my period and I took 3 pregnancy tests. But I haven't had any sore breasts, although I do have light cramps and I've been craving fatty foods for a couple off weeks now. But how come I'm late and I don't have sore breasts. I've...

Sore breasts [ 3 Answers ]

OK well my breasts are very tender and sore and I don't know why.. . Usually they get like this about a week before I start my period but for some odd reason about a week after my last period they got that way and have been sore ever since and I have no idea why can someone please give me some...

Sore breasts [ 1 Answers ]

Had my last period on the 18th march ,I normally get sore breasts a few days before But I'm only due on the 18th April ,its sore on the sides and centre ,and I'm Not on any contraceptive ,and we are trying to have a baby I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative ,is it too early to tell

Sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

:( Hi I'm 18 and my breasts have been really sore and tender for over a week now. I thought I might be pregnant but I have had three negative tests, but if I am pregnant I would only be 6 weeks so it might be too early to tell (my doctor said on the phone) My period isn't due - if it comes - for...

View more questions Search