Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink_poodle Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2010, 08:42 AM
    36 weeks today!
    So I've reached my 36 week point!! I go full term next week. When I rolled out of bed this morning I had shrek feet I can't even curl my toes. My husband went to work so he can't rub them what do I do to make swelling go down??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 09:30 AM

Here is a good website, pinky, that deals with water retention during pregnancy.

Swollen Feet During Pregnancy - Why It Happens And How To Deal With It. - Pregnancy Articles

Apr 30, 2010, 09:44 AM

Thank you
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 10:45 AM

I feel for you. I had the same problem. In a few weeks you will be holding your baby and admiring your new found ankles!

Happy Delivery!

May 7, 2010, 01:29 PM
    Dilation!
    So I've been seeing my docotr every week now since my due date is getting closer. I was checked for dilation and I'm 1cm dilated! Due date isn't till the 29th of may how much longer do you guys think it will take for my baby to get here??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 02:20 PM

Yeah! You are at the anytime stage. It could be tomorrow, it could be several weeks still. It is exciting to know your body has started preparing, but also remember that some women will walk around a few centimeters dilated for several weeks.
    At least you know changes are starting to happen... not too much longer now! :)

May 7, 2010, 03:51 PM

I hope its soon! Also this might be TMI lol but I'm having a mucous like discharge no blood, no pink, or red or brown could it still be the mucous plug?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2010, 04:44 PM

I was like you but I was diated two cm for three weeks and was losing that discharge and they had to induce but that was my first born and everyone is different it depends on your body good luck

May 10, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Leaky breasts
    I woke up with leaky breasts this morning! Does this mean my baby could be coming soon? 37 weeks I will be 38 on Friday
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 01:54 PM

Not necessarily... it's another preparation sign. Some women leak, some don't. It really is a waiting game! I know it is hard... try to keep yourself busy.

Take care of last minute things around the house, spend time with friends and family, pamper yourself, read while you can, play tourist where you live and do a bit of siteseeing, go to the movies, out to eat, take naps, etc..

May 14, 2010, 06:12 AM

I had an apt on the 18th I'm 2cm dilated at this point and everything is bothering me!! I want this baby out I have lots of pressure in my pelvic area and constantly feel like I have to pee.. Im swollen and to the point where my maternity clothes doesn't even fit
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 06:16 AM
    Oh, dear. Remember that this isn't permanent and that each day this baby stays inside you makes the baby healthier.

You are in the final stages now, it won't be long.

May 14, 2010, 06:54 AM

I'm sorry my apt was yesterday the 13th typo
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Being dilated 2cm is really not much. Would you mind reminding me what pregnancy this is for you?

May 14, 2010, 10:33 AM

My first pregnancy

May 25, 2010, 10:25 AM

I'm going to be induced this Thursday if I don't go into labor before then!! I'm so excited!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2010, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_poodle View Post
    im going to be induced this thursday if i dont go into labor before then!!! im so excited!!!
    Hey pinky, good to hear, I am excited for you ! Keep in touch after the hospital.

Tick
    Uber Member

May 29, 2010, 02:49 PM

One way or the other I guess you have had your baby by now! Hope it all went smoothly for you... :)

May 31, 2010, 07:32 AM

My baby boy is here!! I'm so in love with him he is the sweetest thing in the world. I got an epidural and didn't feel a thing.. not even my contractions. I pushed him out but tore up above my and towrds my anus. Sorry! Tmi it was all worth it though!
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Congratulations!! Epidurals are wonderful things! Oh, and the tear will heal. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

37 weeks pregnant today and have not felt the baby move all day [ 70 Answers ]

I haven't felt the baby move all day, I know that the baby doesn't have a lot room to move but shouldn't he or she move? Is their anything I can try to make the baby move a little?

Ex breaking 5 weeks of NC today has left me confused and unsure of what to do/say. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been posting a bit on the NC calender thread and reading a heap of other threads to try and gain an understanding of what to expect/what I'm going through at the moment. Basically I was in a relationship for 7 years with a girl who is awesome but it had just run its course. We both had...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

View more questions Search