Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Breezie531 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Jack Russell house breaking
    We adopted a Jack Russell who was about 3. We are still having problems potty training him. We have 2 older dogs both who are house trained and he still pees and poops in the house. He has been neutered. Right after he eats at night he poops on the floor in about the same spot even if we let him out he waits till he comes back in to poop in here. Any ideas?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2010, 07:37 PM

Can you describe in detail how you are attempting to housebreak him? When do you take him out, what do you do when he messes, etc etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sleepless jack russell [ 5 Answers ]

Why will my five yr old jack russel not settle and sleep he whines all night and I have to sleep down with him or he will keep the whole house awake .he is left on his own in the day and whines all day I am desperate

Jack Russell pups [ 3 Answers ]

My baby, Peaches and my other baby, Happy, recently had a litter of pups. (sept 18th). She originally had four, but unfortunely, I was at work saving people and was uanble to save 2 of them. I have a couple of questions. They are just a little over a week old and infested w/fleas as are their...

About jack russell puppies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new jack russell puppy 8 weeks old when do I innoculate and can I give him dried food and scraps rather than canned dog food?

Problems with jack russell [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone very new to this but I have a few problems with my jack russell she is 4 I would like to ask you all if you don't mind. I have not took her to the vet yet because I don't actually know if it's all normal and me being paranoid. I have looked on the net but it is very hard to find things...

About my jack russell [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old darling jack russell. He just got a rabie shot yesterday. March 5. today he is very calm, and quite, he won't eat or drink. He just sleeps. Is this the reaction to the rabie shot. Please someone answer my question. This is my first dog. I am elderly. Got him for a...

View more questions Search