Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esha_88_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Is tonique skin whitening gel any good?
    How many shades lighter will it make u?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2010, 08:57 AM

Never worked for me and gave me a bad rash.
    naturallyme Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 28, 2010, 10:22 AM

Hard to talk about shades but so far about 3. There is a new gel out now though so I don't know how light that one will get you.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Apr 28, 2010, 10:31 AM

Of all the natural lighteners I have tried it is my favorite. I prefer the gel to the cream though they say the strength is the same but I have tried both and I think the gel works better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has any one use tonique skin whitening cream [ 8 Answers ]

Has any one here used tonique skin whitening cream with good results,or Undecylenoyl phenylalanine?

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

80xF Facial Whitening Gel [ 11 Answers ]

Has anyone used this? On another forum its talked about widely but the ingredients just don't seem to sound that amazing? 80XF Facial Whitening Gel Ingredients: Pure Aloe Vera Extract, Purified Sea Water, Sorbitol, Glycereth-26, Corpus Crispus, Green Tea Extract, Allantoin, Lemon...

Papaya Skin whitening gel peel [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried such a product. I recently bought one from eBay. You basically apply the gel massage it into the skin until the gel turn into particles (dark one - dead skin). Anyway it works well. It was an JJJ product. It contains Chaenomales and has vitamin B3, Mulberry Extract and...

View more questions Search