Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramki_sree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Need Advice?
    Hi
    I recently visited this forum and I find some useful and wonderful answers for qns about relationships.
    With that hope in mind, I want to share my life with you and expecting some good advices from all of you.

I'm male,28. I'm working in good IT company with good salalry package.Recently (4 months back),my brother got married to a girl and she is having a sister.her sister is doing her final semester in the college. So, even during the engagement all my relatives started telling that her sister is for me. Even, I too like her very much.But, I've not taken tis seriously and I tried to be away from her and introducing to her. Then, my brothers introduced her to me and we had good relationship for 2 months. But, all these days I felt that she is not ready to move very close to me or ready to accept my caring nature. I didn't take this seriously and I thought this will be alrite soon.

Oneday, I happened to see the mail she sent to one of his boy friends that she wants to be with him forever.I was really shocked to see that and I told her immediately that I read your mail and who is that guy. I was sleepless that night and I decided to tell her that I like her very much and I want to marry her.

So, she said I don't have that intention and I like you only becoz you are my uncle's(sis husband) brother. I told her,"It's ok..I'm not asking you to marry me tommorow. I just tell you that i care for you more than anyone else". But, she said that she will not change her decision. I informed this to her brother and to her sister, both of them are supporting me. But, she is not at all listening to me.

It's over now. After a month back, I decided to speak to her normally and I want to develop good relationship with her.But, she will not reply to me in proper way sometimes and sometimes talikng to me in very friendly. And, whenevr, I'm going to her home she is so busy with her mobile talking to his boy friends. In their house, they are not taking tis seriously. But, I fell that she may in love with someone else.

My mind is totally confused now. Shall I give time to grow this relationship or shall I give up?

Please, advice me.
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Dec 5, 2006, 04:15 AM
    What kind of relationship did you have for two months? I think she sees you as a friend not a boyfriend, going on what you have written.

Your relatives have good intentions by telling you that sister was for you, but if the girl has not got feelings for you in that way, you cannot change the way she feels.

I don't feel there is a relationship to grow, I'm sorry, you told her how you felt but she feels no different, so I would give up. It is great you have a good job and salary but there is a lot more to love than finances. You have a caring nature so it won't be long until you find someone that is going to love and care for you right back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advice [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. This is going to be long, so bear with me. I could really use some advice. I have over $50K in debt from 2 credit cards and a student loan that have been charged off. Needless to say my credit is shot right now and I'm trying to get back on my feet. Unfortunately, I'm not making anywhere...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is an officer in the USMC and just got back from Iraq.She told me that after six years of marriage she does not love me anymore.I can accept that.My question is about our four year old son.I have been a stay-home dad since he was born.If we end our marriage who is going to get our son.We...

Need Some Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment in Nov. after I moved in I found that I have mold growing on the blinds and along the window of the bedroom that I sleep in. I called my landlord and told him about it; and nothing was ever done. When I found out that my building was sold I contacted the new landlord and...

Need advice [ 17 Answers ]

So I started hanging out with this girl 4 months ago, it started just as friends but the more I was around her, the more I started to like her. A week or so before new years I wrote her a letter telling her I felt, so she calls me and tells me next time we hang out well talk about it, but every...

View more questions Search