Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 21, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Unborn baby having cyst on the overies
    My sis in law is 38 weeks pregnant and when she went to the docs and she fell the non stress test they did a ultrasound and told her her baby had cyst on her ovaries and falipoen tubes but then they sent her home and are not having her back until Monday but the baby is already 8pounds 3 ounces why don't they just take it now my ? Is what is the risk to the baby they said if they are to big they will do surgery to remove them we are really really worried and don't really know what to except any info on this ? I never heard of a baby having cyst on the overis so young not even born yet has anyone heard of this?? Any info iapericated thank you so much
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 08:34 PM

Keep in mind that the weight is an approximation, not an exact science. Since there is no real medical need for her to be induced at this point, she is actually better off waiting to see if she goes into labor on her own.

The baby will be evaluated after birth and it will be determined whether they can just keep an eye on the cyst, which often resolve themselves, or if they might decide to treat it. Anytime there is an abnormality, baby will be thoroughly checked to be sure all is well.

Hope she doesn't have to wait too much longer!
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2010, 05:51 AM

OK thank you I am just worried that hospital has put her through so much she already went in to labor three times they out her on shots for a blood clot but nethier her or the baby has blood clots according to the doc then they told her she has lupus and now they say she don't so I don't know what's going on thanks for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My unborn baby [ 1 Answers ]

My ex partner wants dna test,can I stop him seeing my baby till results are through,he saying he may not be the father

My rights with my unborn baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if someone can please help me. I am four months pregnant with my partners baby. He is American and I am British. He wants me to go to America so we can get married and have the baby in America which is wonderful and what I want but I have to think about my future with my baby and...

Could I be with a unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

Baby pimple or cyst? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 8 month old has what looks like a huge pimple on her forehead just below her hairline. It has been there for 2 weeks and hasn't changed. What could this be?

View more questions Search