Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kajean61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Dyed hair with 8 medium blonde, and it turned orange
    Tell me how to change hair that turned orange with medium blonde #8, back to dk or med blonde
    jcptoots Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2010, 01:29 PM

Check the bottle that you used for the correct number (see that it is 8 medium blonde.) I've always been blonde but once used my usual shade and it turned out jet black because the wrong bottle was in the right box. Not that orange is available but it might have been too far off from your natural color. Has your hair been in a clorine pool? It could be a chemical reaction. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair from blonde to brown turned green what do I do [ 14 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from a blonde to light brown but some parts only minimal parts turned green what can I do to correct that with out going to a salon please help:confused:

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Black to blonde hair dye but turned orange [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde and have dyed my hair a million times different colours all the time. I wanted to go back blonde doing it myself and with a girlfriend helping me. We used a stripper to get all the old colours out and it went a nice brown. I put a blonde hair dye in it and it went dark brown....

Natural blonde. Dyed it black. Tried 2 go back blonde. Turned orange. HELP?! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a natural blonde. About a month ago I dyed it and was hoping for a dark brown, but it turned black. Today I decided I wanted to go back blonde. After I colored it... to me is looks orange/red. It did try to go blonde in some spots though. However my mother thinks it looks like a strawberry...

Brown hair dyed & turned bright orange mess [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am african american and my natural hair color is dark brown. It is natural (no chemicals). I got my hair dyed with permanent color and it turned a very bright orange/red. I would rather not go back to the salon. I want to try to darken it (tone it down) by using a dark brown...

View more questions Search