Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smith35 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Trying to find former Trantwood Elementary school
    Trying to find my formwer classmate but don`t how to find her from elementary school
    jennlnn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Have you tried Classmates.com? You could also Google her name, this might take a while to weed out until you find the right person depending on how common her name is. Also, any other "networking" site might help; Myspace, Facebook, etc. Good luck hope you can find her, I know what it is like to want to reconnect with old friends-"true" ones are so hard to find. I have had the most luck with the Classmates.com site in the past. Hope that helps... :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requirements for Elementary school? [ 8 Answers ]

I am unsure of if I should put my son through preschool before entering kindergarten next year. He is very well socialized so that is not a problem. What is or at least should be required for him to know before starting kindergarten?? :confused:

Elementary School Math [ 2 Answers ]

Using the numbers one through nine only one time each, fill in the blanks and complete this equation. 00000-0000=33333

Elementary school math [ 2 Answers ]

What is the total cost if the tip is 15% and the subtotal is 85$

Not really about elementary school [ 4 Answers ]

OK... this isn't really about elementary school its about a movie I don't no the title to. Its animation. I saw it on toonami. Its about this girl who moves to a different house. Then the parents see this resteront the go in there but no one is there but a lot of food is. So the parents keep eating...

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search