Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candice pop Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 10:24 PM
    It startes with my 4 year old son.. he was always itching. Never had red bumps or irit
    My 4 year old son is always itching. Where he is itching there are no red bumps, but just bumps! Its mainly on his ankle and face. My 2 year old is itching now mainly his head. I checked and see nothing and also had daycare check to. Now I am sitting on my couch and can't stop scratching everywhere. What is this. I posted another question a few minutes ago and I think I have clover mites in my bathroom. Is this all related? What do I do. As I am sitting here I feel that there is something on me but never see anything.
    William1472 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2010, 10:39 PM

Keep in mind that allergy season is back upon us... does this happpen yearly? Do you have pets? Is there moldy odors or areas of mold in your home? And the mind is funny-think of bugs too much and... darn it, now I'm itchin'!
    candice pop Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 10:42 PM

Sorry for your itch!. No pets. No mold. It's a newer home.
    My research is telling me my bathroom issue is clover mites.. just not sure about my sons itching and now I?
    William1472 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2010, 10:59 PM

Again, make sure that this itching is not a seasonal occurrence. Dust is more harmful when accompanied with allergins. Any respiratiory issues? Sinus, breathing?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 02:31 AM

Any dry patches on the skin around the itchy sites? Tinea fungi often start without causing bumps.

Most insect and arachnid bites will leave a visible "site:" a red mark, a bump, a speck of blood, something at the bitten place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that...

My 3 year old son has red blister like bumps on his scalp and lower legs [ 2 Answers ]

We have no idea what they are or when they will go away. The dermatologist took a biopsy off his right thigh and they still aren't 100 percent sure what it is. Let's see so far they have called it eczema and acropustulosis but when I look for images online nothing looks even similar to what he has....

Small cluster of bumps itching all over [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very very small cluster of bumps... puts you in the mind set of ringworm or poison ivy.. but more bumps and the skin is raised to where it looks like something underneath the skin. I am itching all over. The bumps also itch as well. They are located on the outside frontal lip of the...

Itching and small flesh coloured bumps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a bit of a problem, I'm sexually active (always protected sex) with my ex 2 years ago, and just recently the guy I'm with now. It's been about 2 weeks practically since I've engaged in intercourse with my boyfriend, and I've had an itching around my vagina (the actual hole) and...

View more questions Search