Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexanderobioha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 02:14 PM
    I have eczema looking patches caused by hyroquinone cream I used,how can I treat
    I am fair in complexion, and due to too much sun exposure I became darker, and I started using this hydroquinone lotion to get my skin back to its natural look, and instead I started seeing fair patches that look like eczema, and I do not know how to treat this. What do I do to get an even skin tone again- state various methods that can be easily adopted and used. Thank you.
    twinkie15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2010, 04:49 PM
    I have eczema too and I put aloe on it. It burns a little but it helps by taking the pain away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What cream will work for dark patches around chick bones [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried numerus creams and nothing has help, is there a cream that You can recommand to help my problem? :(

White Patches with Gluta-C Cream [ 2 Answers ]

I am using gluta-c for the past 3 weeks, day and night. I nw have 3 white patches on my face, mainly around my cheeck area. Is ths the "peeling" that they talk about or is it vitiligo or something:eek: In case some parts of my face lighten and other parts don't?? Has this ever happened to...

My best friend doesn't treat me like I treat her; how do I confront her? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear listener, This morning, my best friend woke me up with a call. She literally told me to meet her at her school without asking if I felt better (I have the flu; she could easily tell with my changed voice). Curiously, I asked why she wanted me to come; she said "i really need my debit card, im...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search