Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enots0407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Where can I locate the oil pan bolt on a 2003 Saturn Vue
    I'm trying to change the oil on my Saturn Vue and can't locate the oil pan bolt. Where can I find it?
    enots0407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 09:41 AM

I'm trying to change the oil on my 2003 Saturn Vue and can't find the oil pan bolt. Where can I find it?
    steve32200444 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2010, 10:44 AM

Its been awhile since I've changed the oil on one but I believe its on the end of the pan on the passenger side of the car for the 2.2 4 cylinder. The filter is a canister type that is under the round cap in front of the motor toward the driver side on top under the hood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong when myF250 deisel when it leaks oil on the right side of the oil pan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Ford F250 deisel and it is leaking oil underneath by the oil pan on the drivers side of the pan. When it is turned off it leaks,but when it is running it spirts it out. Is there a hose in that area, or is it major?

1994 Saturn Standard transmission and red oil leaking [ 1 Answers ]

When you press on the clutch, red oil leaks underneath, any ideas what it could be from ?

Locate saturn in southern sky [ 3 Answers ]

Just got telescope, and trying to find a way to locate saturn in way south Alabama.

1997 Saturn SL2 Losing Oil [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used Saturn SL2. The oil light kept flickering so I took it back to the dealership. They advised the fixed the problem but never told me what it was. About 4 weeks later the same problem occurred. I took it to my local garage. He told me I was a little low on oil and he...

View more questions Search