Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophiaross101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 09:02 PM
    My crush never takes me seriously and he is also my best friend.. what now
    My crush is also one of my best friends but when I try to talk to him he can never take me seriously...
    saigowthami Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 10:44 PM

Life is of many things.We should lead our life.We should be an inspiration.We should not take care of all those things.Of course as he is your best friend,you may feel some inconvenience.Discuss this directly with your friend.Be cool.It would give a good result.Remember.. IF WE ARE GOOD,THE THINGS THAT HAPPENS TO US ARE VERY GOOD..
    ALL THE BEST
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 13, 2010, 02:33 AM

Wha.. never mind..

What is it that he doesn't take you seriously about? Everything in general or about the fact that you like him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Have a crush on a friend [ 14 Answers ]

K, been friends with this girl for a while and always had a crush on her. I had a girlfriend so there was nothing I could do about it at the time. There was a time that she wanted to go out with me but couldn't because I had the girlfriend. I no longer have this girlfriend but my friend says...

Friends now friend with crush [ 1 Answers ]

OK, been taking a dancing class for a dozen weeks, at this point had little chatter with this girl one girl in particulare. My friend befriended most people at the dance classes, but I didn’t pursue any possible friendships. At the final lesson kind of a big thing this girl and I chatted more and...

View more questions Search