Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vincesez Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 03:26 PM
    GF is a little over 1 month pregnant and she's bleeding.
    My girlfriend and I had sex almost a month ago and she also took three pregnancy tests and they all came out to be positive. Today she told me that she bled lightly last night and it was somewhat pink and today it's the same except its kind of heavy except it wasn't as heavy as her regular period. She also complained that her stomach was hurting. Is this her period or is this spotting? What's happeneing?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 03:28 PM
    It's possible she may be having a threatened miscarriage or even a miscarriage. She needs to seek medical attention.

Apr 12, 2010, 04:13 PM

All right. I hope that's not what it is. She also said that the blood was really brown. And then after she also said that it was red, like hell red.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2010, 05:49 PM

Could def be a miscarriage if she is having pain when I had mine my back hurt pretty bad I hope she and the baby is fine let us know how everything goes I wish you the best of luck

Apr 25, 2010, 03:15 PM

You guys were right. It was a miscarrage. She lost the baby that night while I was at work, but I rushed to the hospital to see her and they said it was a miscarrage. She's all right now. The week she had the miscarrage she was bleeding a lot and you should have seen the blod clots, they looked like small pieces of liver. We're both doing OK. We kind of took it really hard that week but we're OK now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 03:38 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. Glad to hear you are doing OK... wishing you both well.

Apr 26, 2010, 11:09 PM

Is it true that it'll be easier for her to get pregnant again or would it be difficult for her to get pregnant?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2010, 05:55 AM

Every one is doffernt I miscarried back in June I was 4 weeks and it took me 7 months to get pregnant again and now I am 15 weeks pegnant with a healthy baby thank god so every body is different some people may take a year some people get pregnant right away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He cheated, she's pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

He cheated, she's pregnant

I know she's pregnant, what can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

To whom it my concern, my daughter sher'lyn is going through some things and I think she could be pregnant,but she is having a period and a light one every month she has morning sickness, headaches,back pain, she pees a lot more now,um she craves food she has never ate before in her life.breast are...

She's sending me emails after a month NC [ 19 Answers ]

So I'm back with a new dilemma... If you don't know my story have a look at my previous posts. Basically my ex broke up with me about 5 weeks ago now... I've gone about a month nc and the wounds are slowly healing But the last couple of days have been a bit strange... Tuesday night I...

She's pregnant and I'm a sucker! [ 12 Answers ]

First the main issue and then a little bit of background. My ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in over 10 weeks and presumed that I was never going to see again (which would have been fine by me), out of the blue shows up on my doorstep yesterday and informs me that "she's 17 weeks pregnant with...

View more questions Search