Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TayBaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Psychiatrist hospitals movie
    What's is some really good psychiatrist hospitals movie cause I've been looking up psychiatrist hospitals so can you please give me some good names of movies thanks xx
    2labsmom Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Apr 8, 2010, 07:55 PM

To get a better idea of what you are asking, do you want to know movies that portay real life psychiatric hospitals or fictional ones?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I see a psychiatrist [ 11 Answers ]

I am not very familiar with psychological disorders, and I feel like I am a normal person, but I also feel like I know a lot of people who go to psychiatrists that seem to be normal as well. I am now 25 years old, 3 years out of school and I am living my dream job and being very successful at it....

Who Began the first hospitals? [ 7 Answers ]

Who began the first hospital(s)? The church and/followers of Jesus Christ?

Mental hospitals. [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any certain sources on the internet, with information about hospitals for depression recovery or mental health? What do you have to do, or what state do you have to be in to be admitted to a mental hospital?

About veterinary hospitals in Maine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I work for a veterinarian who does several things that we, her employees, are questioning. The possible violations range from using expired drugs on animals who are in the clinic for medical emergencies (like Lasix that had gone brown when it's supposed to be clear) to stealing back...

View more questions Search